Forwood’s Critical Risk Management is delivered as a Software as a Service (SaaS), and has been designed and built to provide a laser focus on fatality prevention in the workplace.
Critical Risks and their critical controls are verified using simple checklists and tools. Critical Risk Management prevents fatalities, ensuring every contractor and employee is actively engaged in the process; every task, every job and every shift.
The Forwood Critical Risk Management system (and supplied critical control questions) are recognized as a benchmark in industry. Key elements include:
- Critical Control Checklists and Verification Tools,
- A Fatality Risk Focus across all levels of the organization (Managers, Supervisors, Operators and Contractors),
- Support for multiple languages and translations,
- Self Service reporting powered by the Amazon Web Services QuickSight tool,
- Interfaces that can connect with existing HSE systems, and
- Online and Offline Mobile Apps.
Forwood is a Technology Partner with Amazon Web Services and all cloud hosting infrastructure is deployed on AWS.